Dear Barb,
I am so, SO happy to hear from you at last! We have all been very
worried and feeling helpless as we read Fred's posts. I'm profoundly
grateful to hear from you at last and know that you're back home and
recovering.

I'll look forward to your summary to the list, and may I suggest that
you post it to "Ask Dr. Lieberman" on the NPF website as well? I can't
help but think he might have some insight into the throat constriction
and swelling.

VERY glad to have you back,
Kathrynne

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
Medical nutrition therapy for Parkinson's disease
Author: "Eat well, stay well with Parkinson's disease"
"Parkinson's disease: interview and assessment tools for nutrition
professionals"
"Risk for malnutrition and bone fracture in Parkinson'sdisease," J Nutr
Elderly. V18:3;1999.
http://www.nutritionucanlivewith.com/