Jo Ann, if 'twere me, I would strongly object to being told what to do
-- as in: "never say never." And I would also object to being called
"sweetie" by someone other than a close friend. This doesn't make you an
outsider in any sense of the word; it means, if you feel as I do, that
someone has given you an order, and has called you by a name you don't
like. Please do continue to contribute to the Parkinsn listserv, your
posts are valued by many others.
Best regards,
Kathrynne

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
Medical nutrition therapy for Parkinson's disease
Author: "Eat well, stay well with Parkinson's disease"
"Parkinson's disease: interview and assessment tools for nutrition
professionals"
"Risk for malnutrition and bone fracture in Parkinson'sdisease," J Nutr
Elderly. V18:3;1999.
http://www.nutritionucanlivewith.com/