Murray! Congratulations -- on being a grandpa, and on speaking at the
AGM.
I heard Susan Calne speak at an NPF meeting in Las Vegas 2 years ago,
and was very impressed; but I prefer to hear you any day!

I've been hoping to be a grandma for years, but so far no cooperation
from my son, drat.

Best regards,
Kathrynne

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
Medical nutrition therapy for Parkinson's disease
Author: "Eat well, stay well with Parkinson's disease"
"Parkinson's disease: interview and assessment tools for nutrition
professionals"
"Risk for malnutrition and bone fracture in Parkinson'sdisease," J Nutr
Elderly. V18:3;1999.
http://www.nutritionucanlivewith.com/