age 24          1st symptoms            no meds                                 wt  116

        27                                                                                                              94 lbs

        33              diagnosis                       sinemet                                         102 lbs

        36                                                      add amantadine
                                                                and parlodel                    116

        38                                                      sinemet =eldepryl (drop other 2)
                                                                +various antidepressants                130+

        45                          drop eldepryl                       160

        48     extreme dyskinesa    start amantadine again

        50         low dyskinesia               stop amantadine (side effects)  112

    51 (now) significant                mirapex comptan, requip and     max 130

              dyskinesia        sinemet                                         now 122

my eating habits have mot changed much
i eat more vegetable than meat, but calorie wise it isi about the same.
draw your own conclusions but i th ink the pattern is quite clear!

hilary blue

                        Hello to all