Dear Listmembers,

Thank you so much for all of your quick much needed help.  You know, when you are in the midst of a crisis you can forget some of the basics, like No Compazine.  I knew that, I just was not thinking clearly due to worry and little sleep - but thanks to you I got Bob off of it last Saturday.  Yesterday our reg. neuro returned from vacation and he was horrified to see that Bob was given Compazine, he was also quite upset about the MS Contin (morphine).  He stopped all of those terrible meds and today Bob is titrating up on Requip.    I am quite sure that we getting back on track. Thanks again for all of your good advice and prayers, I don't know what I would've done without you!
Jackie
CG for husband Bob 49/42/35