Hilary Zunin asked for comments about talking in  your sleep - I sleep so rarely, that when I do I usually sleep very soundly, and I will also talk in my sleep. If someone asks me anything, I will answer, lie, argue, and tell them whatever seems best in order for them to leave me alone so I can continue sleeping. But if you are going to talk in your sleep - a clear concence is strongly suggested, or you better own a fast horse! (smile)
And if you phone while I am asleep, you better call back and tell me what I said. A friend of mine called one night about 4 am, broke down at work, and he asked me to pick him up at 7am. I assured him I would be there, but when I woke up at 9am, I had no idea we had talked.
bob aka tex
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Hilary Zunin
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Sunday, May 14, 2000 6:21 PM
  Subject: Sleep talk!

  Is anyone else experiencing an increase in talking in your sleep, perhaps secondary to PD meds  (Eldepryl, Amantadine, Mirapex)?  My husband, Len (64/5), is chatting up a storm these days.  I keep a pad near the bed so that I can jot down the most interesting remarks.  Just last week, he said this one:

          "It seems unnecessary, premature, and ridiculous.  Other than that, I'm all for it!"

  Actually, we've found this phrase amazingly useful at the oddest times.

  Anyway, he'll sometimes even repeat a phrase if I've missed a word and whisper a request for him to do so.  All of this without waking or any memory of the words the next morning. Comments?

  hilary