Hi jp: I can't think of any neurological disorders with
such disparity in daily functioning, although many are
tricky to diagnose, etc.-MS comes to mind as one. And YES,
to the severe stress part of the question.
        Carole, Who Does NOT Feel Like Accepting Her PD
          Today Because, Frankly, She Is Sick of It