At 05:46 AM 2000/05/16 -0500, Joan Snyder <[log in to unmask]> wrote, in part:
>Several days ago, I was given a gift that has made my heart & soul skip
>a beat. It was given to me by my new friends (altho it seems like we've
>know each other forever!)Nancy & Brenda....
>These two have developed a wonderful website know as "People Living With
>Parkinson's"-(PLWP). This site has tons of info about PD & lots of different
>ways to participate...but what is different about this site is that it is
>bursting w/ energy & positive feelings about living a life w/ PD. Anyway,
>Nancy & Brenda have gifted me with an offer to keep an online journal at
>their website & am I ever delighted!...

hi joan

what wonderful news,
and i agree with you, what a wonderful site!

when i use an older version of netscape as my web browser
i have been unable to access the 'front' door of nan and brenda's site

"http://www.plwp.org/"

so, for anyone else who may have the same problem,
here is the direct link to joan's journal:

"http://www.plwp.org/Joans%20journal.htm"

janet

janet paterson
53 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
613 256 8340 / PO Box 171 Almonte Ontario K0A 1A0 Canada
visit my website "a new voice" at: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/