This message will be different in the way I start out.

My being 76 and having had PD for 31 years, you would think I would
know the answer to this one. But live and learn, I guess.

I don't know who to ask. My neuro asks me a lot to help other PWP
short-timers. It bothers me that I can't always give a good answer.
Mom (Vivian) and I have friends of all ages, from teenage to our age.

Well, for my question; we had some people in with some children, so
we sent out for some MacDonald's. I got a small burger and some ice
cream. All I could eat was just half of the burger and the ice cream.
It was supper time, I had not eaten all day; the others could not
understand it.

I get sick in my belly, and break out in a sweat. Nothing tastes good.
I even get bad headaches. Mom says she is just getting tired of
cooking since I won't eat. But I can't.

I am not losing weight or gaining weight. I can drink two pots of
coffee.

I do not feel bad asking the LIST for help but I hate to ask my DOC
for help. Is it all in my mind, or what?

Yesterday I ate 2 big spoons of macaroni and cheese, and a piece of
pie. I am getting sick right now just thinking of eating.

Why is it? Am I the only one?

The LIST is for us to tell the truth even about dumb things. I'll bet
a lot of us have dumb questions but are afraid to ask. I was, and still
am at times.

I feel so tired and weak. We have always been able to work things out
but this eating thing is getting me down. I hope someone can make sense
out of what I am saying. So give me some help.

                                           I.Y.Q.   DON  AND  VIVIAN