re reminder of purpose and function of the list
barbara
so you are responsible for this great site that has me up at 5am reading and
replying to, emails
i have found it invaluable as i wait for diagnosis
this is a vulnerable/scarey time for me and my family and i have found site
members supportive and caring although i am miles away
sometimes it is the humour as much as the medical advice and help which
lifts the spirits and tickles the fancy and reduces the fear
thank you
judy