SNIPPED
I get sick at my belly,and break out in a sweat. nothing taste good. even
get bad head ackes. mom says she just getting tird of cooking. as i won't
eat. can't. i am not loosing weight nor gaining. drink 2 pots of coffee. i
do not feel bad asking the LIST for help but hate to ask DOC.  for help. is
it all in my mind or what. yesterday i ate 2 big spoons of mac.&cheese
piece of pie. today so far nothing. am getting sick just thinking of
eating. why is it am i only  one ? LIST is for us to tell the truth about
even dumb things. i bet lot got dumb ? but afraid to ask. i was and still
at times. am so tried and weak any more. we have always been able to work
things out but this eating thing down. hope some one can make sense of what
i am saying. so give me some help.

>                                           I.Y.Q.   DON  AND  VIVIAN

Hey Don-- please DO CHECK with your DOC---you know we  are not allowed to
"play doctor" on the list or we could get in trouble with the
AMA......cutting bacl on coffee, etc., may help, but we don't KNOW that,
anmd you are too important  to play games with your tummy!  I'll bet Vivian
agrees with me----

Peace and Love, Camilla

also on PDWebring at : http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

       Have YOU Hugged A Friend Today?