Dear List--family....

I seem  to make LOTS more typos and grammar-screw-ups when I type
online after midnite (as I've been doing since my move last Nov.)

In rereading the 3 or 4 messages I posted tonite (12:45 a.m.) I
can see mistakes I never would've let slip by me in years past.
This pisses me off - at myself 'cause I used to be a perfectionist
(not in everything, mind ya, but definitely when I did  public
posting)

Tonite - just now actually - I took a few moments to asses myself
and to pin down the reason(s) I was getting "sloppy" in my posted
messages.   I discovered:

*The e "E" key sticks a little (And I figure "to heck with that"
and I'll ignore it) <lol>

* I get tired earlier as I get older (and I figure "to heck with
that: and I'll ignore IT too) <smile>

* I have trouble seeing well - even with new glasses and regular
eye checkups- 'cause of the PD and am doing the best I can so to
heck with THAT, too!

* My spell checker was made by the same company that made Don
McKinley's! <'Nother LOL>

* YADA YADA YADA.... To heck with all them typos!  I'm gonna just
ignore THEM too!  Will ya all love me anyway?

Barb (Typo Goddess) Mallut