ageing
constant reminders of my age exist
popstars on tv whom i have no hope of remembering e.g.will smith
my granddaughters rolls their eyes in mock horror
the initials *mjf*.....not my era
the words of the latest pop tunes
more eye rolling and looks of mock horror
where are the car keys
i cant cut my toenails with the same elegance
eyebrows get lost in the mirror
my doctors pronouncement that the beauty spots on my face were indeed senile
warts ...can you believe it
however inside the mirrors image is a young beautiful agile and sexy lady
whom age has not withered ..ready for most things
or thats what i keep saying to myself

hope the new apartement is suitable chuck
no stairs is a great thing
lifes a great adventure if one can keep up with it
judy