On Fri 19 May, Murray Charters wrote:
> On 18 May 2000, at 23:11, E1 Mail Server (Ruth) wrote:
>
> On 20/20 last night Michael Fox took a break to take a pill.It only took 5 minutes for
>  his new pill to
> work.Why  am I not able to do this, 45 minutes is average    on a good day if I haven/
> t eaten any
> protien,Would like to hear from others ,How long are you off? How many times  each day
> ?
>
> Ruth (56/45/?)
>
> Hey Ruth,
> That was TV!  And we don't know what kind of *pill* MJF was poppin'!
>
> Seriously, if I crush a standard Sinemet and take it with half 'n half
> 7Up and OJ I can feel the effect in about 10 minutes.
>
> All the best ...................... murray
>
> View the Parkinson's Awareness Links at:
> http://www.geocities.com/janet313/pienet/wwweb/index.html

Murray's Sinemet/Orange juice  is the fastest that I have heard of
(I haven't tried it myself, because I am quite happy with mmy Madopar
Dispersible. These are soluble tablets , come in  100/25 and 50/12.5
size, and take about 20 mins to feel the effect. That leaves you 2 more
is serious - I do it all the time - Anticipate the need for the next
tablet, and take the next tablet just before the old one starts to fade.
  You have to know precisely how long your tablet lasts. It is the only
thing which enables me to remain fully active arfte 21 years of PD
--
Brian Collins  <[log in to unmask]>  (60/39/34)