At 12:26 AM 2000/05/19 EDT, Mary Manfredi <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>Janet ,
>We, who are not so savvy at digging up the nitty=gritty news,
>do appreciate your efforts on our behalf.
>Nice selection ...
>mm

thank you mary

i thought it was interesting that this time,
after struggling with the 'new and improved' PubMed website,
i have finally conceded defeat in my desire to post all the pubmed abstracts about pd

163 in thirty days is becoming the normal 'barometer' reading there!
[of pd abstracts accepted by PubMed in the last 30 days]
three years ago it was only 20 or 30!

so as soon as i decided that posting the summary of same
would be the only realistic way to get any mention
of all this research into our list archives,
lo and behold,
i 'chanced' upon a simple-to-download text version
of what i had been arguing with for a month!

when will i learn
that these 'smacks upside my head'
are simply ways and means of grabbing my attention??!!??

i.e
no, not that way!
hey, i said not that way!

giannetta

who sometimes knows that nothing is left to chance
and
who sometimes forgets

janet paterson
53 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
613 256 8340 / PO Box 171 Almonte Ontario K0A 1A0 Canada
visit my website "a new voice" at: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/