Hi, Listmembers.  Due to the spreading of current viruses, I suggest that
we not open ANY attachments from ANYONE.  To participate in the parkinsn
list, attachments are unnecessary...this is a text-only medium so there is
no point in posting messages in the attachment format which also means
that there is not point in exposing our personal computers and those at
our workplace and the University of Toronto to the current viruses.
Please take a few moments to ensure that your email settings are "text
only" or whatever phrase your system uses to send text-only messages.

If a posting comes in the form of an attachment, please do not open it;
just delete it.  We may miss something we would benefit from but we also
may miss something that would destroy the list.  I am sure there will be
objections but...

Barb

Barbara Patterson                               [log in to unmask]
HSC 2J22                                        905-525-9140, ext. 22403
                        School of Nursing