Juanita - Well!  It seems we more in common that just loving a PWP.
Maybe you saw my reply to Dr. Fink, but I have to tell you, I went to an
acupuncturist and received some benefit, but when I realized I had
residual, I went to a cosmetic surgeon  for repair, and he said he
wouldn't touch it.  I didn't get a second opinion, because he explained
that when they tighten the skin in the eyes, it sometimes affects the
muscles.  I know that occasionally I'll wake up with my eye not
completely shut and have to shut my eyelid with my hand.  I also can't
drink soda out of a can, I need a glass or cup.
Oh well, at my age, what's the difference?  Best wishes, Jo Ann from
Houston