chuck
i no longer play leapfrog even with my beloved grand divas
nor do i leap metre high fences for any reason so consider myself safe from
the vagaries of unicorn horns
dick and i live on a small acreage just south of brisbane (about 20 minutes
south) we hope to remain here for about 5 years and then move to a less
strenuously demanding abode
our seniors areas are scattered amongst other residential areas i think but
we havent gone into our next move yet

hares.....rabbits are a nono here.....  come to us for their gastronomic
delight about midnight and when we go dancing they greet us as we return
about 11 pm
we feed various varieties of birds, possums and  bats
it is a truly heavenly venue but requires some effort to keep it looking
beautiful

your life sounds busy still but interesting
mediation for all sorts of acrimony???

enjoy your visit with the family
we are buying a kitten today for a ninth birthday gift for ally
she is beside herself with excitement as is her mum
she's such a *madam*
only child of single mum.. indulged and loved, old beyond her years and a
delight to her grandparents

she is confirming her baptismal vows tonight so we need to be there too
then off dancing
one of my sadnesses is that dancing may be curtailled if i have pd
however one step at a time and we do while we can
love to you both
judy