Folks, I am using a really nice little laptop I bought in Nov, and because i
caught the happy99 virus twice, i am pretty paranoid  over viruses - I
thought. I am using a Jan 2000 version of McAfee to check for viruses, and I
do a complete scan every three or four days. With the recent talks about
worms on the list, I got even more paranoid and I signed up for a free 10
day trial program at mcafee.com - and found 2 worms which I hadn't caught
with my normal scans. The reason I was so concerned was that about 5 of my
keys weren't working - and I don't drink coffee so I knew I hadn't spilled
any on the keyboard. I would highly recommend that you get a new version of
the virus scan of your choice and run it. I hope I haven't passed this on to
anyone, and if I did, my apologies.
PS I normally won't open anything that comes as an attachment, so how I
caught these are anyone's guess

bob aka tex