> ----------

Hey Barb, et. al.;

The fact the author is long deceased does not mean the copyright  laws does
not now apply. The work usually is owned by the estate or others. If you
want to determine if this is true, try publishing some of Elvis's songs!

BTW on the subject of Stiffman's Syndrome and Hypertonia:

Went to a funeral on Friday.  The guest of honor had a bad case of
Stiffman's!

My new Granddaughter suffers from Hypertonia, mainly at 3 AM!