Dear friends---a non-PD friend has inquired on behalf for help for another
friend who is recovering from shingles and is in real distress, with
depression on top of the pain.  His doc prescribes epidurals for him, but
he is fearful about how long it may take to recover and be free of pain.

I recall that there has been discussion of shingles on the lists, so am
wondering if anyone can share experiences that may be more encouraging than
the *5* years his doctor has quoted ?  Please answer to me offlist , and
I'll pass it along.  Thanks

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 82/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

           also, on PDWebring at
http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for