http://www.michaeljfox.com/

This is the future home of the official
Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research Website.
Michael would like all of you to know how grateful he is
for the tremendous outpouring of affection he has received.
To find out what you can do to support Parkinson's Research,
and how you can join us in our push toward a cure,
please check back on our official launch date,

Tuesday, May 23, 2000.

If you'd like to make a donation in the meantime, please forward them to:
Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research
840 Third Street
Santa Rosa, California, U.S.A.
95404

Email questions, comments, etc. to [log in to unmask]

janet paterson
53 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
613 256 8340 / PO Box 171 Almonte Ontario K0A 1A0 Canada
visit my website "a new voice" at: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/