Hi-- Peter has not only shivers but also hot "flashes", and has learned
that PD affects the "internal thermostat", so that one can be cold when
it's hot, and vice versa.  He has never had significant tremor, BTW.

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 82/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

           also, on PDWebring at
http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for