On 18 May 2000, at 9:07, Don McKinley wrote:

> last night VIVIAN and whitish 20/20 on MJF. at times we did not know if
> he was me or me or him. if lot of you that had read lo of my post over the
> years you can se me. how at times he would stutter, loose what was talking
> about. move his hands,arms to cover his shakes. not to ask for pity.do all
> you can and then do more. how he got leg,toes cramps. how at times we
> can forget things. how tough it is on the young PWP'S does not want a
> wheel chair so on. how every day it is a fight to go on. he ask or wondered
> what it would be like as you get older. i can put my hand on a bible and say
> it does not get any easyer. i told how i put in a patio,pained,cut my grass.
> i will say i do not do it much any more as i get wore out. i could do it in 4hrs
> now 8 if then. but still try. all of us is different. put please do not sit and
> whatch t.v all day. also he and STACY HAVE THERE DIFF. he said lot of
> things that where right.  so if some one laugh or stare at you laugh and stare
> back. we are just as good as them.so if lot wonder what i am like and what
> i do just think of MJF. there is more i got or should say but not now as i am
> begging to flack out. U ALL BE GOOD.
>
>                                                                  I.Y.Q.  DON AND VIVIAN

Good Morning Don 'n Vivian 'n All the rest,
Yes, I think it's like lookin' in the rear view (things are smaller in
the mirror) for so many of us.  I taped it, thanks to the many *heads
up* I knew it was comin....  MJF, ya done good.  Now PD will be
on everyones mind for the coming week leading up to his exit
from SPIN CITY.  We stand to gain a lot from this exposure methinks....
(people gain a lasting graphic understanding of Parkinson's long term effect)
Have a great day MJF!  And have a great day Don 'n Vivian 'n Folks!

All the best ......... murray

View the Parkinson's Awareness Links at:
http://www.geocities.com/janet313/pienet/wwweb/index.html