Hi YH and All,
I think just telling us there are all of these PD related Pub Med
postings is enough to post here.  Janet posted the mini-abstracts
and the "numbers"  (ie:PMID: 10791094; UI: 20251690) so that we
would be able to search for the full text if we're so inclined.

For info on how Pub Med works and how to access these papers
go to:  (WWWeb Resources)

http://www.geocities.com/janet313/pienet/wwweb/index.html

and look for page 06 - Library of Medicine On-Line and scroll down to
the Pub Med stuff.

That's where to look 'n Janet gave us a *headsup* on what to look for...

The rest is up to you... All the best ...... murray

On 18 May 2000, at 17:37, YH wrote:

> Janet,
>
> You might want to consider putting some comment and/or
> instruction as to what these information are and how
> to use them.
>
> Thanks Janet.
>
> YH
>
> --- janet paterson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> > Therapeutic effect of repetitive transcranial
> > magnetic stimulation in PD
> > Shimamoto H, Morimitsu H, Sugita S, Nakahara K,
> > Rinsho Shinkeigaku. 1999 Dec;39(12):1264-7.
> > PMID: 10791094; UI: 20251690
> >
> > Molecular mechanism of monoamine toxicity in PD
> > Jimenez del Rio M, Velez-Pardo C.
> > Med Hypotheses. 2000 Feb;54(2):269-74.
> > PMID: 10790763; UI: 20253830
> <snipped the rest>

View the Parkinson's Awareness Links at:
http://www.geocities.com/janet313/pienet/wwweb/index.html