On 18 May 2000, at 23:11, E1 Mail Server (Ruth) wrote:

On 20/20 last night Michael Fox took a break to take a pill.It only took 5 minutes for his new pill to
work.Why  am I not able to do this, 45 minutes is average    on a good day if I haven/t eaten any
protien,Would like to hear from others ,How long are you off? How many times  each day?

Ruth (56/45/?)

Hey Ruth,
That was TV!  And we don't know what kind of *pill* MJF was poppin'!

Seriously, if I crush a standard Sinemet and take it with half 'n half
7Up and OJ I can feel the effect in about 10 minutes.

All the best ...................... murray

View the Parkinson's Awareness Links at:
http://www.geocities.com/janet313/pienet/wwweb/index.html