Several days ago, I was given a gift that has made my heart & soul skip
a beat. It was given to me by my new friends (altho it seems like we've
know each other forever!)Nancy & Brenda.
These two have developed a wonderful website know as "People Living With
Parkinson's"-(PLWP). This site has tons of info about
PD & lots of different ways to participate...but what is different about
this site is that it is bursting w/ energy & positive feelings about
living a life w/ PD. Anyway, Nancy & Brenda have gifted me with an offer
to keep an online journal at their website & am I ever delighted!  For
my many friends who think that I have abandoned you, please know that I
have
not-it's just that I have this driving need to promote Parkinson's
Awareness. All of my energies are spent in this direction, it seems. But
now, with a journal online, I would like to invite you into my world
whenever the spirit moves you in my direction! It's accessable thru
either netscape or microsoft explorer and it is my hope that you will
drop in from time to time to catch up on my life. It's easy to reach-you
go to:

                   <http://www.plwp.org/>
then you click on the navigator bar & go down to the second floor plan
to click on journals. When that page appears, you scroll down to Joan's
Journal & there it is!! Imagine-a whole lot of room for all of my
scribblings!!! Please take the time to check out some of the work of the
really talented others who are keeping journals there, also!!
My best to all of you & may God Bless Us-Everyone!!   j
--
Joan E. Snyder    48/10
<http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/snyder.htm>