Dear Barb,
Your post brought tears to my eyes as I read, long before I reached the
ending. There are no words to tell how very deeply joyful I am that your
work has been recognized at last. The world little knows the huge part
you have played in raising awareness of Parkinson's disease throughout
the world, but it has taken one small step forward toward such
recognition.

And far from least, my congratulataions on impending grandmotherhood
once again. I'm smiling through my envy!

My very, very best regards,
Kathrynne

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
Medical nutrition therapy for Parkinson's disease
Author: "Eat well, stay well with Parkinson's disease"
"Parkinson's disease: interview and assessment tools for nutrition
professionals"
"Risk for malnutrition and bone fracture in Parkinson'sdisease," J Nutr
Elderly. V18:3;1999.
http://www.nutritionucanlivewith.com/