From: "Don McKinley" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2000 12:26 PM
Subject: LIST---- ??????--HELP HELP

> this will bedifferent in the way i start out. being 76 and PD for 31 years
you would think i would know the answer. live and learn i guest. i don't
know who to ask. as my nero ask me a lot to help short timers it bothers me
that i can't always give a good answer. mom and I got friends from teenager
and our age. well for my ?. we had some people in with some children so we
set out for some MACDONALD'S. i got a a small one and some ice cream. all i
could eat was just 1/2 of hamburger. and my ice cream. it was supper time. i
had not ate all day. they could not under stand it. I get sick at my
belly,and break out in a sweat. nothing taste good. even get bad head ackes.
mom says she just getting tird of cooking. as i won't eat. can't. i am not
loosing weight nor gaining. drink 2 pots of coffee. i do not feel bad asking
the LIST for help but hate to ask DOC.  for help. is it all in my mind or
what. yesterday i ate 2 big spoons of mac.&cheese piece of pie. today so far
nothing. am getting sick just thinking of eatin