The feeling I got reading this message is pride in your achievements and a sense
of being there and sharing the prize with you.  We, the list members, including
some rebels, are the fruits of your labors, and indeed the prize awarded you is
most suredly deserved.  Rah, rah, rah to Barbara.
I am also waiting for my second grand child, but my son must have lost the
blueprint after the first.  Thus, I learn to be more patient.
Fondly,
Michel