person. i did not know VIVIAN went to see my nero. she sends for my med's to
get them for a month. last time they would not send my sinnement,paxel said
to much for me. so she saw him and he called them. they are on there way.
said i need that strong and amount of sinnement. mom said it will be hard to
send 2 times for meds. and is going to see a DOC. on my belly

Don, I agree with Kathryn that you need to see a doctor about the loss of
appetite  you've been experiencing.  Hopefully, you have an internist that
follows your case - that's who you should be contacting about this latest
symptom.  Please continue to let us know how you're feeling.
-----
God bless
Mary Ann (CG Jamie 60/20)