Hi Barb the lover of iceceam for breakfast,

This is in reference to this and to your job prior to working for MSN.  My
youngest son had his own BBS too between age 14 and college.  He had a
similar job during summers and for 5 years after graduation as he worked for
Microsoft on their main campus in Redmond ... He too worked the hours that
you did for MSN and resigned to begin his own internet company. He tells me
that the hours could be the same, but it is far more fun now.  It sounded so
similar Barb to your story that I had to respond. ( I do agree with Murray
thatg you are an imaginative writer )...

*Seattle*  Audrey