Barb:

Sure we'll still love you - even with typos! Funny thing, I've found this a
'typo goddess' who resides in this household and accompanies me to work
everyday. Maybe she is related to yours.

I've found she likes to:

Make my space bar malfunction - sometimes 2 spaces at a time, sometimes
none - or could this be because I dropped the keyboard on the floor last
week?

Choose another word other than the one I intended - and alas the
spell-checker not knowing my intent fails to find these.
Please, can someone invent an 'intuitive' spell checker???

Makes my index finger double-click the mouse sometimes when I really
intended to single-click.

Has made me hit the DELETE key when I didn't want to - and caused me to lose
wonderful thoughts I'd typed and can't reconstruct.

Hits the SEND key before I really should send a message.

Has made me mis-direct email with embarassing results:
I once sent an icq message intended for my daughter to
my son - when I was complaining about something his wife did.

Makes the keyboard foreign to my fingers at times, and finds all kinds of
weird combinations to masquerade as 'words.'

Makes my fingers tired after typing and retyping, so I say to heck with
grammar, capital letters, etc., etc.

Has made me wonder if I should just hand-write, but then at certain times of
the day I can't read my own notes. What stranger came while I was unaware
and dared to write on MY yellow legal pad!!!

So I struggle along with this keyboard. At least I can tell what the letters
are even if they sometimes are transposed - or worse. Since my dx, this
'typo goddess' seems to reside with me at all times anymore. . . and has
caused amusement for co-workers, friends, and family. <sigh>

If you need some levity (or frustration) in your life, I will happily pass
her on to you. Anyone interested? :)

Barb K (one of the other Barb's)