Doublea, Thank you for your poem, You have expressed that which I have been
trying to say for years. Hands of a loved one are so special. Some are even
gifted with the power of healing.  How I envy all of those people that work
in Medical professions. An untold source of helping hands or should I say
loving hands. The hands of a mother that gives her child the sanctuary that
each and every child needs. These mothers are all over the world in every
nation God bless them all and you for sending this beautiful  piece of
written joy.
Hugs from Bern..................Peace.

http://members.teleweb.at/bernard.shaw/poetry.html