Ivan,
I feel I have lots of talents, but singing isn't close to being one. I do
love to sing, but the last time I did... well let me tell you a true story -
it was a beautiful spring day, and I was down in the lower pasture, where I
caught my roping horse, Charlie (as in charlie horse, a real pain at times)
I haltered him, and jumped up on him to ride him back to the barn to saddle
him. I felt so great, I broke into a song.
Charlie just broke in two, knocked me on top of a barbwire fence, drug me a
few yards, and then kicked me in the head -
7 stitches, a broken jaw, and a very clear critique of my singing ability.

thanks for the advice, but I will pass on singing in public again
laughingly yours
bob aka tex