Hi Brian....

    I'm not sure I feel up to experimenting On Purpose right now with any
meds.  What do others say about his point that COMTAN should be taken BEFORE
the Sinemet.

    re:  the Mirapex, I'm not sure why we switched  i.e.  was it the doctor
or I who brought up dropping Mirapex?  I had just been run over (figuratively
speaking) by a express train and wasn't studying these changes.  [Note:  I
had been forced into a drug holiday while in the Icu and couldn't MOVE!!!!]
I recall that he suggested Requip -- I do remember thinking that I couldn't
face another New med, and hadn't I done ok on Parlodel.

    I rather think my MDS would have just as soon kept me on both Tasmar and
Mirapex.  I can tell you that the present mix of meds is far from giving me
much  quality time.

Barb B-K