I will take you with your typos any time my friend Barb :) Besides neither
of you  Barbs have the corner on the market as the new *Queen*of the typo
world. I have to be quite close to winning that title and I do do not have
pd . Yes, I have keys that do not seem to contact, and yes, I leave out
words and letters, and yes,  words and spelling of the same often escape my
memory, and yes I transpose letters but lucky you, you have a spell
checker-- how I envy you this. Oh well, back to my rag tag paperback
dictionary left over from college..:)

*seattle* audrey