Hi "PIEN'ers" :

      I betcha that if MJF had DIspersible Madopar, the
TV crews would have waited only 15 minutes.  But
no, if they waited 45 minutes to resume the show,
you can bet your last dollar that all poor Michael
had was our trusty, dusty SLOW pills!

Hey, MJF, which did you have available? YOU
have our support as we struggle together, all
of us PWP's, for  GLOBAL RELEASE of
unobtainable QUICK, liquid medicines!

Ivan
50/39/36

On Fri, 19 May 2000 16:02:31 -0700 Joan Hartman <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
> Re MJF and meds........Don's right.......they simply stopped the
> filming of
> the interview, let
> MJF  take his medication and get back to  his  "normal" and then
> resumed the
> filming of the interview....unless you were there, we have no way of
> knowing
> whether the time in between taping for the meds to kick in  was 5
> minutes or
> one or two  hours......Joan Hartman

 Ivan Suzman        50/39/36       [log in to unmask]      :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses           deg. F   :-)