Dennis-I know that I'm supposed to be mindlessly entertaining myself but
I had to go & read your beautiful poem and frankly-it's so wonderful
that I'm literally gasping for breath. Your talent is such a gift to us
all. Also, Janet-not meaning to rain on your parade, but I think that
the MJFox Foundation website launches a day earlier-on Tuesday, May
23rd. I'm hoping that my info is correct as I have 2 interviews with 2
different TV stations on Wednesday May 24th, to coincide with his last
Spin City episode. Wish me luck!!
--
Joan E. Snyder    48/10
<http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/snyder.htm>