John, words nearly fail me. But not quite --

WOW!

Thank you !!!

This site is unbelievable. It's so fast now, and that really makes it
easy to use.

I don't think your work is often acknowledged, so let me just say that I
know it has been gargantuan. You have compiled an invaluable information
resource. This resource, being based on Woman of the Year Barb
Patterson's listserv, should put you in line for "Man of the Year." The
two of you are absolutely unbeatable!

I thank you for PIENO, and for your time, your work, and your unfailing
dedication to the cause of Parkinson's disease. You have truly made a
difference.

My very best regards, Homeboy --
Kathrynne

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
Medical nutrition therapy for Parkinson's disease
Author: "Eat well, stay well with Parkinson's disease"
"Parkinson's disease: interview and assessment tools for nutrition
professionals"
"Risk for malnutrition and bone fracture in Parkinson'sdisease," J Nutr
Elderly. V18:3;1999.
http://www.nutritionucanlivewith.com/