From: "<Audrey Cashwell>" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, May 20, 2000 5:10 PM
Subject: DR.,and Parkinson's

                WelI was told  2 yr's ago I have Pd, they put me on Sinemet
cr , and then I was going to do the spect scan ,and then I said no ,I didn't
want any radiation in my boby, so then the DR. said well I dont think you
have pd , now they are diffrent Dr.'s here . So I thinking he said I dont
have PD because I wont  take part in his study.1year later ,well I am not
happy with my neurologist, all he gives me are my meds ,and see you in
6moths, not good , Two days ago I went to a new neurologist, well he said
your to young to be on Sinemet cr thats for later  in the PD , then he said
don't think you have Parkinsons, go have the scan done that would tell you
if
you do.
            What to do ,now I 'am crying nobody to talk to  about this , I
told my self I can't just sit on my --- this time ,and let things go  I have
fight for my self .                         Two days on the phone , I found
new DR. but now I pray I could get another  referral from my DR.
                                                I don't even want to take my
meds .
                                                        Audrey C
                                                            From CT.