Could someone clarify?  I'm new to this subject.  I'm getting the same
listserv mail that others subscribers get, but I don't know that I've
ever received a virus or worm.

Does antivirus software usually tell you when a virus or worm is
detected?  I installed a copy of Norton AntiVirus2000 version 6 last
week and I usually have it on "Auto-Protect" while reading email.   I
also do periodic scans of my computer.  So does anyone know why my
antivirus software hasn't notified me about a worm or virus while others
on the listserv have gotten such notices?  Thanks.

Confused,
Lynne