Hello, I need some help also about the virus situation.  I want to know if
anyone knows if Mac's are excluded from these things.  I don't have any
anti-virus software right now, have not had any problems, thank goodness,
so, thought maybe Macintosh computers aren't as susceptible????????????
Thanks.  Deborah CG Eugene 79/10+