TIP OF THE DAY
BE THANKFUL FOR WHAT YOU CAN DO

I want to thank all of you for your help. I am going to try some of your ideas. VIVIAN  had talked a spell back about what to eat. boy there was not much i liked. meat 11/2 oz of meat and me a stake man,rare and bloody whit salt and butter. she is going to check again with dieted person. i did not know VIVIAN went to see my nero. she sends for my med's to get them for a month. last time they would not send my sinnement,paxel said to much for me. so she saw him and he called them. they are on there way. said i need that strong and amount of sinnement. mom said it will be hard to send 2 times for meds. and is going to see a DOC. on my belly. tonight i ate 4 shrimp,3 onion rings,piece of pie, rhubarb. will give a up date later to see how i am doing. 2 cups of tea,ice water rest of the day. boy the LIST IS ONE BIG HELP.

                                                  I.Y.Q.   DON  AND  VIVIAN
                                                     LOVE OF MY LIVE-55

                                              BEST MEDS FOR PD IS
                                                WHEN YOU DON'T SEE YOUR NAME IN DEATH NOTICE

                                                 retried,repairman, 1/2 a----d inventor

                                                    http://www2.wcoil.com