Hi All,

This is going to everyone in my email address book.
I sincerely hope you did not received anything from my computer on Tuesday the 16th.
I sent and received no mail on the 16th.

My son used the computer two times to go to icg.com to download game cheats on that day.
On the 16th my computer received, on two different occasions, the WScriptKakWorm virus.
My Norton AntiVirus says NAV caught it both times, so I assume it did not get beyond my computer, but just in case.......
Always run your antivirus program when you start up each day, get updates several times each week.