TIP OF THE DAY
HUM HAPPY IS THE DAY

first i don,t know GREG.  or what lot is up set over. he has done nothing to upset me that I know of. or just over my head. I AMGETING OVER LOT OF COMPLETES(FLAMING) i might of done the same. only person i know who never does any thing wrong is my believe wife. VIVIAN. CONNIE TATE HAS NEVER GOOFED UP MY PC. she sent a great letter to me snail mail. i passed it on to my church. thanks CONNIE. I NEVER GOT A BUG FROM YOU. like IVAN  I took own city hall  won. got L.L calls people came to the house MAYOR. CALLED SAID ALL WILL BE TAKEN CARE OF. even our radio talk show got in the accept. i did not know i was known so well or had so much pull lolo oh GREG u can email me some times as i don't know yours. not much more on meeting yet. so i will end not lot to say. be happy with how you re making out. just show love for each of us. as to day tomorrow we are sorry we flamed some one. DON M YOU TOO.

                                             I.Y.Q  DON  AND VIVIAN
                                               LOVE OF MY LIFE-55

                                                    BEST MED'T FOR PD IS
                                                        HAPPINESS