seeing that now i have trouble standing and walking,lifting my legs. 1'st i put a mirror on a stand to see to shave(elic one) wash my face. now the problem started. had trouble to get my sox,pants,and shorts off. i could put my t shirt and other shirt with out trouble as i use snaps. so mom and i came up with this idea. or she did. i lay on the bed on my back. with where the sun don't shine on the edge of the bed. she would pull them down. was not to bad till she took my short off. then would try to spread my legs. DIRTY OLD WOMAN. well it worked. did we laugh.told the girls they said mom you know the voice.  mom said i may be old but not dead. again lo lo .  so you see there is still fun in having PD. NOW FOR REST OF THE STORY YOU PUT A END TO IT. lo lo me 76 mom think i am going to say. 55 years of marriage i know when not to talk. we had a good week end as the 9 was our 55 years. hope you all enjoyed our new fun day.

                                          I.Y.Q.  DON  AND  VIVIAN
                                             LOVE OF MY LIFE-55