Hello Marvin, 51/40/36.  I am a 50/39/36.
I am trying to get  any PWP on ABC's local affiliate,
WMTW-TV, Portland and Auburn, Maine.
.  I have called Matt Curran  in the news room at
WMTW-he asked for my phone number TWICE.

If anyone has time to call him
at 207-772-1800, in Portland, Maine, or at
the news room at a nearly identical phone
number (782 instead of 772),
207-782-1800, in Auburn Maine, it
would establish enough interest so
that a PWP will have a better chance
to be seen, and maybe, heard,  on TV here in Maine..

Congrats to Jim Cordy, Diane and Greg, Hilary,.
Joan Snyder, and of course,
Joan Samuelson and Michael J. Fox.

My love and support on this day go out
to all the unknown and hard-working PWP's
throughout the world who are trying to raise
our VISIBILITY quotient.

Ivan
feeling hopeful today)

:-)