With my iMAC and Netscape Communicator  I was able to access the site, and
was told I needed to download "Flash4 player"....I downloaded an installer
icon but can't see that it got me anywhere.  This is probably by lack of
technical knowhow, but it is too bad that the access is so daunting.
 I  clicked on "links" to see what he had, but couldn't get the page to
scroll all the way down.  Does he link to PIEN?and CARE?  The national orgs
are there, and some other sites.
 I hope and assume that as a newbie to this PD advocacy (and a very
effective one, too) he is being guided by the PAN folks and Joan Samuelson
.   They can offer good steering and advice if he's open to it.  The
letters from MJF and Joan at the start of the site are great, and he
couldn't have a better "mentor" than Joan.
Maybe I'll figure out how to get connected---(help anyone??) But I'm sure
his efforts will in the end help us all, even if he "does it his way".

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 82/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

           also, on PDWebring at
http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for