        Off on vacation Thursday a.m.Gordon wants to open the fishing season in
Yellowstone as he use to do.This time I have rented a light weight wheel
chair, just to have with us. I'm certain I can push him down to the water
in the first area he likes. That has been the problem, the access to the
water that use to be nothing we even thought of--
        Speech therapist helping with drooling. We are doing all kind of oral
motor drills, strenghtening up those muscles. Drinking water has helped, I
believe. She had me look into his mouth after he had drunk water and even I
could see the difference in the saliva. She suggests a glass of water half
an hour before you eat.
        See you in two weeks..T.L. and Gordon Seese